Ole Lund Kirkegaard's ALBERT

Opening in Denmark on February 26th!
On this project, I spent most of the last year editing and taking care of the final frame stack plus general IT stuff. I am still exporting new versions for different festivals daily. On Sunday is the gala premiere. Well, as gala as it gets at 9.15 am. I am looking forward to the audience's reaction! Hope they'll find the main characters as likeable as I do. Directed by my old friend and colleague Karsten Kiilerich.
For those reading my blog needing a Disney tie-in: it's distributed in Scandinavia by Buena Vista International. (IMDb)

Comments

  1. When will you post the production drafts for Jungle Book?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prod. 2074 - Peter Pan (XVII)  - Seq. 15.0 - Voyage Home -- Ending

The First Hyperion Ave. Studio

Miffy the Movie in cinemas in Holland!