Lost Memories

I posted this before, but it has new relevance:
Makin' Whoopee! played by Børge Ring in 1978.
His guitar - also lost in the blaze, together with his uncle's double bass and all his other musical memories. Børge played these instruments on his award winning shorts Oh My Darling and Anna & Bella.

I have many memories myself, of hearing him play his bass downstairs while I was drawing in his attic, and of him practicing his guitar before recording Anna & Bella - and of the recording sessions, of course.

Visit the fund-raising site for Børge and Joanika, created by their daughter Anne-Mieke, where you can donate to help them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prod. 2074 - Peter Pan (XVII)  - Seq. 15.0 - Voyage Home -- Ending

The First Hyperion Ave. Studio

Miffy the Movie in cinemas in Holland!