Need Help Finding Book!

At the Lost Chords lecture/concert in Hemet on Saturday, a good friend of mine told me he missed out on getting a copy of J.B. Kaufman and Russell Merritt's great book "Walt Disney's Silly Symphonies - A Companion to the Classic Cartoon Series." It used to sell for €50 ($65), but now it is out of print. Do you have a couple and can spare a copy for not too far from the original price? Please let me know! Thanks!

More old things soon!

[NOTE! A friendly reader has helped me out, and thus the request in this post is no longer actual!]

Comments

  1. I also missed getting a copy. I believe that a university press in the U.S. is scheduled to reprint it, but with the current economic situation, who knows if that will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought this book twice, because the first one was damaged while shipping. I sell the damaged item - or swap it for something from your collection. Please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Axel: great! Please email me. My contact email is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prod. 2074 - Peter Pan (XVII)  - Seq. 15.0 - Voyage Home -- Ending

The First Hyperion Ave. Studio

Miffy the Movie in cinemas in Holland!