Changing servers...

As we are changing our website, we are moving it to another server. The image URLs for this blog will for the most part be wrong, but I am working on fixing all 273 postings! If you cannot see images, please excuse me and try again a bit later!
Note: if you are in dire need of information, exchange the www in the link with ftp, making it https://blog.afilmla.net/blog/...

[Status: links in all postings back to 6/1/2007 should be ok.
I also fixed all postings on Barsheets and Click Tracks.
Though I don't have time to fix everything yet, I try to fix things that are related to current topics...]

[Update pr. 3/12/08: all links should now be ok!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prod. 2074 - Peter Pan (XVII)  - Seq. 15.0 - Voyage Home -- Ending

The First Hyperion Ave. Studio

Miffy the Movie in cinemas in Holland!