One More Bar Sheet for the Road...

Since I mentioned Anna & Bella, the least I can do is show a sheet from the set of bar sheets I prepared in October 1982 for this our 1986 Academy Award winner. 'Our' in this case is the director Børge Ring and myself. I kept these sheets up to date and in the end I bound them into a neat, rather large book. Some of the notations in these sheets are by Børge, like the note "Stylized sound effect in Tempo Di RunMusic" - in this case the rest is mine, incl. the simple music notation. I had to count the frames for those 12 beats...
(You find shortcuts fast! Here: 2-8-2, 6-6, 2-8-2, 6-6 etc...)
Anna & Bella...< Click on it!
Note: I will be Stateside again from late the 18th, until the first week of January! In other words, I'll be closer to my shorts drafts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prod. 2074 - Peter Pan (XVII)  - Seq. 15.0 - Voyage Home -- Ending

The First Hyperion Ave. Studio

Two Years Passed...